Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dentist

I had to go to the Dentist yesterday so I could get my teeth cleaned for the big day.  (T minus 17 days I might add).  I HATE THE DENTIST!  For some reason, I always get SOOOOO nervous to go to the dentist, which is weird because I am a teeth freak and make sure to take good care of my teeth.  So you would think that I have nothing to worry about right? Wrong.  I went in for my cleaning, and they first took those xray things that are really uncomfortable. The cleaning followed, which actually wasn't that bad.  But at the end of my cleaning, my dentist informed  me that I need to get my wisdom teeth removed.  Guess who is NOT excited?  THIS PERSON! She said they are impacting my teeth, which are pretty and straight cause of braces, and if I leave them in much longer, it will ruin them.  So, I need to get them cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment